Shop Manual

Greg,
     You are right about getting Wes Ingram's Spica manual, it has valuable
advice.  The shop manual I have been using is called "Alfa Romeo
Giulia-Spider Owners Workshop Manual."  It covers model years '62-78.  I
believe it is currently published by Brooklands Books.  Older versions were
published by Autobooks, if you can find one in a used book store.  Only the
later revisions include basic information on the Spica.  This book has fairly
decent trouble shooting outlines at the end of each chapter.
     Another good source of information is the owners manual for your car.
If you don't have one and can't find an original, the AROC library will sell
you a copy if you are a member of that esteemed and humble organization.  I
will look forward to what others have to say about shop manuals in order to
beef up my own library.
Brian
71 Spider