Forged 17x7 wheels for Milano/75/GTV6

Hi guys,

I'm putting my new, still virgin (unmounted), 17x7 forged wheels on eBay.
I had these custom made for my 75 but its priorites have since shifted.  I'
d hate to have these pretty wheels dinged up and scratched due to track
use, so I'm offering them up for sale.  Here is the eBay auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1831080570

I'm offering 'em up for half of what I paid for them to be made.  Set of
four wheels.

Good luck, and thanks for reading this!

Nizam