RE: Alfa in Movie

Thanks Stuart

That's hilarious!

Some inventive lines there. That kind of driving reminds me why I don't do
track days.

I hope the driver now understands why it's cheaper to spend $1000 on some
proper driving tuition in other peoples' cars than $150 on a single bad
track day.

Poor guy. I was very impressed by his composure after creating a nice job
for his bodyshop/mechanic.

nk