what's it all about?

In a message dated 5/20/2002 9:08:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> The AutoWeek article is B.S.  The reference above is dated 5/20/02,
> http://www.autonewseurope.com/stories520/fiat4520.htm
> Before this Ciferri article came out, I already posted to the digest that
> the
> AutoWeek article smelled foul... and seemed to be just causing more
> speculation.  Maybe it is meant to help certain investors!?

There you go.  I am very sorry to say that most of the business news that
hits the press is designed to given some kind of unfair, insider advantage to
someone with a lot more money than YOU will ever have by hoodwinking the hoi
poloi.

Caveat emptor.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA