What kind of crack was that?

A bad one, my Milano windshield is toast.  I could put up with all the little
divots and such but now I have a foot and a half long crack right in front of
the driver seat.
Local glass companies say they can get the glass, no problem, but they don't
know what trim and moulding parts they will need or where to get them.
Has anyone done this recently?  What trim and moulding is needed and where do
I get it?

Also, I am about ready to order the spings, sway bars and torsion bars from AR
Ricambi to tighten up Millie.  I know there has been a lot of discussion
fairly recently about their operation and service.  Any words of caution?
Better yet, anyone have a parts car with the Ricambi package for sale?

Lastly, can the torsion bars be removed and replaced without special tools?
Better yet, anyone have the special tools they would lend (with cash
deposit)?