Fiats and Alfas (plus the odd Mini and Citroen SM) On Pacific Coast Highway

I was crossing Highway 1 across from my house in Mill Valley, CA to get a
cup of coffee this morning when a dozen or so very nicely turned-out Fiat
Spiders, coupes and X-1/9s blast past me and pull into a Chevron station.
Then an original Mini, a Citroen SM and a Lancia Monte Carlo fly by, with a
70s Alfa Spider along for the ride. Anybody on the Digest know what this
weekday morning gathering was all about? I would have pulled the 164 out of
the garage and tagged along, if I had already had that cup of coffee.

Rich Lasner
1992 164S
ARA
AROC