[no subject]

Thanks so much to all those who replied to me about my brake issue
(Brian, Robert, Obie, TMurray, and Mark)!  The consensus seemed to be
around the MC leaking fluid (possibly into the booster), but the level
was and always has been really good.  I followed the suggestion to simply
bleed the system, as the MC was probably rusting away and found the
brakes to be quite back to normal!

I'm still guessing, however, that this is a momentary fix.  After all,
the brake fluid should not have gotten that brown, right? And why did it
suddenly develop air in the line just by sitting around?

This begs the question of what to do or expect next.  Do MC's slowly
deteriorate or am I in for an unexpected catastrophe?

Again, thank you all for your help, and special thanks for some of the
more thorough explanations of the car workings!

Darren

'83 GTV6