RE:Caddy CTS

Michael Smith sez:

Speaking of which I just got a look at the new Cadillac CTS in the flesh in
my local office building foyer, alongside an Avalanche? Or whatever
Cadillac 's version of the ultimate truck is called. Man that is one ugly
automobile. I mean, it really competes with the Aztec and the Toyota Echo
for ugliest car ever conceived, let alone actually built. It's a rare car
that looks worse in the flesh than in the photos, but man I predict this
car will sell like radioactive waste.

The truly ironclad tragedy is that this is a supremely competent
automobile. What was GM thinking? Don't answer me, let me treasure my
illusions for a while yet...

Cheers

Michael

Boy I hope you're wrong about the sales Michael - I think it's great to see
GM producing a car that has the brass to stand out as well as be a decent
car.  I think it looks great, but of course I think the milano is beautiful
as well.  Different strokes, I suppose.

Chris Lesher
Boulder CO