Ok OK I was kidding ya a little

I love America. But you couldn't pay me to live there, even though my
sister lives there (actually married to an American and with American kids)
and so does my Mom (Mum actually) and she could live anywhere. Imagine
that, she chose California, what was she thinking?.

I just like to remind Americans occasionally that though we all love you to
bits, you got some problems you need to work out.

Speaking of which I just got a look at the new Cadillac CTS in the flesh in
my local office building foyer, alongside an Avalanche? Or whatever
Cadillac 's version of the ultimate truck is called. Man that is one ugly
automobile. I mean, it really competes with the Aztec and the Toyota Echo
for ugliest car ever conceived, let alone actually built. It's a rare car
that looks worse in the flesh than in the photos, but man I predict this
car will sell like radioactive waste.

The truly ironclad tragedy is that this is a supremely competent
automobile. What was GM thinking? Don't answer me, let me treasure my
illusions for a while yet...

Cheers

Michael

Michael Smith