Re: Formula 1 discussion

From: "John Barbera" <j_barbera@domain.elided>
>And let's face it, we Italian car fans will continue to root for them.

"Not I," said the Little Red Hen. But, I guess I am ahead of the curve, not
really caring for Ferrari all that much, be it in street or F1 or Sports Car
racing.

I'm an Alfista, (there, Alfa content!) not a fan of Italian cars. There are
others who are, and that's OK by me. But I am not. FWIW, I work a great deal
with a client who supplies parts to race teams across the racing spectrum
(F1, Indy, NASCAR, etc., etc.) and I believe it is as fruitless to argue the
merits of one flavor of racing over another as it is to argue which is the
best color of eyeshadow.

Lastly, I don't like watching ANY racing. I'd rather be on the track my own
self. To ME, watching a race on TV is like watching some guy kiss a girl I
had a crush on.

-Joe in reasonably sunny SoFla
1984 GTV-6 Maratona, ~12K mi.