Re[2]: The F1 Business of Racing for it all ...

The only thing I'd say your missing is that by swapping the results as
Ferrari did, the constructors championship points stay the same, but
more points were earned for Schumachers drivers championship. Ferrari
wants both championships and this result maximized their return for
both without hurting either.

Ed
Loveland, CO.