Re: The F1 Business of Racing for it all ...

Ok David,

I concur, but what pissed me off was that the move made no difference to
the manufacturers championship, it only benefited Schumacher. 16 points is
16 points, no?

This is why I like the way Williams goes about their racing, the team
competes for the manufacturers points and let the drivers fend for themselves.

What am I missing?

	- Steve.

 >overlooking either one of them!  The Drivers Championship is was not the
only race of the day.  The >Constructors Championship seems to have been
forgotten by everyone ... except Ferrari.