Re: Calling All Chicago Area Alfa Owners

The Ferrari Club of America is putting on a major italian car show/concours at the Oak Brook Polo Grounds on June 23, 2002. The name of the show is Bella Macchina d'Italia.

In speaking with the organizers, I have found that only two Alfa's are signed up!  Come-on guys/girls we can do better than that.  Find the entry form on the Chicago AROC site www.caroc.com in the events section.

I will see you there!

Sincerely,

David Alexander
Riverside, IL