Re: alfa-digest V8 #734

Dave,

That used to happen to me on when I had an '86 Quadrifolio; right after I
bought from the P.O.  Couldn't figure it out for the longest time, until one
day I also shredded the fan and fan shroud.  When I took it to my mechanic,
Foreign Auto Menders, Danny figured out the motor mounts were worn to the
point that when the engine accelerates it rotated enough to pull the duct
off sensor fitting and the last time it did it, it also pulled the fan up
enough to impact the fan shroud.  He replaced the motor mounts and no
problems after that.

--
Ciao!

Lance Dong