Item for sale to Atlanta area residents

I have a really good 164 part which I can't ship: the battery. It's only
about half a year old -- in great shape. The best part is that it's correct
for the car; I had the boys at NAPA search through their parts & catalogues
until they located this "truck battery" (the people at NTB [that's 'National
Tire and BATTERY'] looked at the 164's battery and said "we don't sell
anything that big".)

As this part is filled with toxic lead and dangerous acid, it cannot be
shipped. It won't fit my Verde or Spider. So if you live in Atlanta or pass
through regularly or have nothing better to do than drive here, come buy my
$60 battery for $30.

- Eric Hambleton, Marietta, GA
  1988 Milano Verde - 1976 Spider - 1993 164 L (parting)

  For other 164 parts currently for sale, check here:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&u
serid=ejham_2001