Variations on Dash Caps

My dash cap for the 83 GTV6 arrived yesterday from Vicks,  and its a
full cover dash cap,  rather than just the upper area of others.

I think the cost was a very reasonable 58 some dollars.  I ordered it
about a week ago and at the time,  they said it may have been the last
one of that batch they had on hand.

Now,  I am curious if they have a full cover model for the 1750 GTV
dash.  The current replacement one I do have is just the typical
non-full cover cap.

Anyway,  there are different caps out there, so if it matters,  beware
of where you order one as well as how much you may pay.

Next replacement I am working on for the GTV6 is a full CSC header and
exhaust system,  which I am sourcing through a non-typical importer,  so
I have to see if he can actually get it in first.

Ciao,  Jay