RE: Cable Lubes

Brian/ all,
I should have been more explicit, but didn't sleep much last night and am
in bare survival mode.  Probably shouldn't have posted at all!

You probably know, but there are various types of m/c chain lube, some
greasy and some of which dry, leaving only the particles of whatever to
lubricate.  Around anything which might gum up or seize on a cold morning
in turgid grease, I use the dry stuff.

On the older one piece speedo cables, be VERY careful to route them so the
steering mechanism doesn't pinch the cable against the side of the engine
compartment, under the steering box. AMHIK.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Joe