Re: Corsa Ferrrari

At 07:09 AM 5/14/2002 -0400, Iopsycheng@domain.elided wrote:
>    This is for all you clowns who don't seem to understand the word "team."

I am terribly sorry to respond to this since it is absolutely off topic...

Mr. Gonnella,

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion but  "clowns" such as
Patrick Head, Nigel Roebuck and Doug Nye don't share your view, you can
read about it on the BBC and Autosport websites, 3 people in 3 different
F1/motoring arenas, whose opinions are far more respected than yours or
mine, not to mention Flavio Briatore, who is a bit hypocritical in this matter.

Schumacher didn't need to do this to win the WDC, it is somewhat analogous
to running up the score, not very sporting. Of course, Schumacher could
break his legs etc... but the last time this happened, Irvine would have
had enough points to win the driver championship if he hadn't had to move
over for Schumacher earlier in the season, the strategy back fired.

I don't think Ferrari (reads Schumacher) did any thing against the FIA
rules, I just don't like the way they go about their racing and this seems
to be the overwhelming view of the public, may be people are all clowns,
bring on the make-up.

Why is Gilles Villeneuve still so revered and popular today even though he
passed away 20 years ago and only won 6 races and no WDC? some of us still
care how you play the game, I realize it is a terribly outdated notion.

Sporting behavior is so sadly underrated. I guess I'll never be a card
carrying "Fast and Furious", win at all cost crowd.

Just another clown's opinion,

         - Steve.