Spider A/C info & pics needed

Hello Group:

I am looking for some pictures and general information about the
"factory/dealer" installed A/C in early '70's Spiders.  A friend with a '71
is attempting such an install, using both original and other parts, and
I'll forward the info to him.  If you've got anything to share, especially
some pictures, please send them to my email -- dwc@domain.elided

Thanks and regards,

Dean W. Cains
Lutz, FL
'74 Spider Veloce (w/o A/C, and likely to stay that way)