re: tranny bushing

	I can report that it isn't hard to R&R the tranny bushing whilst the
tranny remains in the car.  Just loosen the thru bolt, remove the
support bracket from the car, lower tranny with a jack, remove support
from tranny, heat up the tranny boss with a propane torch till pretty
warm, use a punch on either side of the bushing to drive it out.
Replacing requires some anti-seize on the bushings, heating up the
tranny boss again, and just hammering away easily with a brass/plastic
headed hammer.  Just make sure that you get the bushing started in the
boss without cocking it.  The new bushing slid right in.

	Found that the DPO had tried to restored the function of the failed
bushing without replacing it.  He/she had stuffed short lengths of
rubber tubing (they were filled with RTV) into the voids of the bushing
(top and bottom).

	Didn't take long to do this job.  However the subsequent work at
replacing the motor mounts ('82 Spider w/o AC) took the rest of the day.
 Work started at around 8:45 am - we finished at 7:30 pm with no breaks.
 Paul Spruell's re-inforced units just didn't want to line up for us.
But one good thing is that we should be much faster on our next replacement!

	Bruce & Ed