Zach VS Fred

I find myself in a strange position.
I am friend of both the guys in the subject. I met 'em both
in real life (2 different occasions, here in Italy), and even took
'em eating the same restaurant :)
Not enough: I do keep in touch with 'em, and right now I got one
Fred's email and one Zach's email to be replied in my client in-box.

What's up? 2 of the Alfa digest guys that I most want to meet again...
two guys who both left me a great memory, two friends fighing this way :)

It's weird: I never notice Fred is so arrogant and rude. I neither ever
realized Zach is so stupid.

To Zach & All: Fred is a top buy. He is a man that we all should take example
from. I do wish to get his age his way, with his experience, his strenght
and his healt.  For those thinking Fred is just an old fart whose brain
is almost in short circuit, let me tell it's not so. Just to make
you realize how ALIVE this old buy is, Fred is actually trying to
turbocharge his Alfa 33 boxer engine. The Engine isn't in a car, it's
in a gyroscope... meaning that Fred is the only one I know that's
actually FLYING in an Alfa Romeo. Alfa Romeo used to build flights
oriented engines on the 1st half of Fred's life, so I guess he is
getting back to childhood as well :)

To Fred & All: Zach ain't a squid whose daddy bought an exotic car.
Zach is a fucking great man who absolutely tends to do all his
cars maintenance him self (CARS means: 2xAlfetta + 1x164... and
let's not forget the Ducati bike). I wish I had HALF Zach's Alfa
engine experience. His question isn't dumb. He is just trying
to find out, with suggestions, what's up with this car... to eventually
fix it by himself.  As for the $50 car value, that surely deserves
much more than being taken apart or driven till it blow up, I
want somebody to know that Zach is already keeping in TOP shape an Alfetta
race car and a 164. Plus the Ducati ofcourse.  Money aren't endless
resources for some (me and Zach included), so one man gotta choose.
Probably putting a load of money on this Alfetta would mean taking 'em
away from the 164 or the race car. That's not a good idea IMO.
Rather let's help Zach to cheap fix this car so that another piece
of history will stay alive.

I am putting these 0.02 of mine AFTER I read all the other
postings (up to V8 #722).
As I told you both the guys are friend of mine. I do believe this digest
is made up of friends. Would be nice, though, reading some "i am sorry"
message from Fred.

Ciao
Luca

nodoubt,
937 landpilot
"I like anything that don't talk." King Benny - Sleepers
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://nvr2fst.supereva.it