Old Men (Fred's Tirade)

I'm not sure who posted the following:

"It is not a matter of abstract
right (although arguably a case can be made) still, practically we reach
an age where there is no-longer anyone we feel a need to placate.  Thus we
can say what we please."

I hope I never reach the age of having to justify the fact that I've become an
asshole.

Sad thing is, I generally concur with Fred, a noisy lower end is a very bad
thing indeed and the car should be serviced immediately.  No one wants a rod
sticking out of their block.