'63 Giulia Spider for Parts - Kennett Square PA

I am putting up my '63 Giulia Spider for parts.  It has no engine or
transmission.  The rockers are shot as is much of the floor support.
The windshield is good as is most of the body above the rockers.  It has
a Parish Plastics hardtop with it.  I have the title. I'd prefer to sell
it whole, but will part it shortly unless someone wants it all.  I can
deliver it within a resonable distance from Philadelphia.  I've got
offers in the $1k range for the parts, so that's what I'm looking to get
for the whole car.  Email me at: bbrady@domain.elided if you are interested.

Bob Brady, DVAROC
Kennett Square PA
'74 gtv x 2
'60 sprint
'63 spider.... soon to be just parts....