pissed off by an old fart?

I've been on this digest for years and this isn't the first time that I've
seen Fred get someone's panties in a bunch with his frank assessments.
Hopefully it won't be the last time and Fred will be around for years to
come. It does tend to lend some drama to the digest and liven it up for
awhile.

So why isn't anyone getting on Steve Richard's case for letting us know
three times a day that he's temporarily off line? I mean, come on - does
anyone really give a rat's ass?

Paul Irvine - Antioch CA
Project Alfa - http://home.pcmagic.net/pi