dang, fred.

fred said:

>Mr. Harris, when you get to be close to 89 years old, if you get there
>and I hope you will while being of sound body and mind, you too can
>say
>any god damned thing you want to.    ....

...and a bunch of other high and mighty stuff.

dang, fred. can't help it if some of us aren't like you. but really,
who cares if we young coots rap about rod knock...as long as it's
alfa romeo rod knock? ;)

i'm close to 31 years old, i can say anything i wish as well. in the
alfa digest i do my best to speak about alfa issues. as did zach.
if you don't feel it's important, fred, then simply ignore it.

sorry if you're tired of some things in life.

dave