Rod knock

<stirring the pot>

Just to clarify for some of you, this Alfetta started out as a $50
purchase.  It's not performing Cannonball runs to Alaska or acting as
primary transportation.  I drive it occasionally & typically just for
around town trips.  I guess what I was trying to get at was where
exactly does the sound come from (this has been explained a thousand
times now).

I appreciate those that have replied that actually tried to help.

Later,
Zach
Redmond, WA - will be hanging out at CasaGofastica.com until Tuesday,
woo hoo!  AROO lookout.