From: "" <stever@domain.elided>
Subject: Temporarily Off Line

Hello All,

  I am temporarily off line while I move services. Please be patient and
will get back to you when I am up and running again.

Regards,
  Steve Richards
<

I'm thinking of going temporarily off line too, it would be great
advertising to have my name at the top of every single Alfa Digest!

Chris Sweetapple
Highwood Motor Company
Swansea, U.K.
www.highwoodalfa.com