Re: Vintage Radios

Somewhere I got information that my '71 Berlina would
have had a Becker radio.  I don't know whether that is
accurate, but I got myself a Becker Europa from that
era, and it sure looks good in the car.  Among other
things, the faceplate has no words on it, so it
coordinates well with all those unlabeled lights and
switches on the Berlina's dash.

The service guys at Becker USA are very helpful and
have old radios for sale.  They aren't cheap, though.
I got mine on eBay, and though it turned out not to
work, the Becker people gave me a core credit for it.
(The seller would not resolve the problem
satisfactorily.)

Mark

http://shopping.yahoo.com