Racing driver celebrates win with podium 'full monty'

No Alfa content but it's a good laugh. Can't wait for this guy to get to F1.

from http://www.ananova.com/yournews/story/sm_583746.html

An Argentinian racing driver stripped naked on the podium after winning one
of the country's most prestigious races.

Marcelo Bugliotti says his televised antics were a protest against political
corruption in the country.

He took off his racing overalls and then removed his underpants after
accepting first prize in the TC 2000 race at San Juan.

Mr Bugliotti told local newspaper Clarin: "I did it because the politicians
are leaving us all naked."

Race organisers fined him #430 and his wife is refusing to speak to him. The
racing driver has apologised to the event's sponsors who were standing next
to him when he did his strip.

He admitted it must have been a "difficult moment" for them.

Of his wife's reaction, Mr Bugliotti added: "I've tried to talk to her but
she won't reply. At least my little daughter was more understanding. All she
said was 'Daddy, I saw your willy on TV'."

Nick Koleszar   koleszar@domain.elided
1971 Alfa Romeo Giulia Super 2.0
1990 Alfa Romeo 75 3.0 QV
1993 Mini