Re: 2.0 V6??

>Joseph Kanellopoulos said -
>
>"Here is another crazy idea....
>
>"If memory recalls, there is a turbo 2.0ltr V6 for the Italian market, I
>think
>that would do very very well with the tuner crowds here..."
>
>Boy, I wish...unfortunately, I'm afraid that your average American
>gearhead (including more than a few in this august forum) sees 2 liters
>as too puny for words.

This should be told to the "gearhead" crowd that is already going crazy
over the Subaru WRX and its turbo 2.0 4 or the VW/Audi 1.8Ts, Saab 2.0Ts,
etc.  There is definitely a crowd here (hopefully we don't have to discuss
the whale-tailed Civics crowd now) that would go absolutely crazy over a
220HP+ turbo 2.0L V6.

However, I believe this Alfa turbo 2.0 V6 is no longer produced... so anyway...
Hmm, though, wouldn't that be a fantastic engine to bring back for this
upcoming 147 GTA...?!?! :-)

Ryan