Giulia Chassis Wanted (SF Bay area)

Here's an unfortunate situation.

I got asked to help work on a Giulia spider bought by a friend of a friend
of a friend. The guy's only owned the car for four months, he's only driven
it four times, and it's only made it back under its own power once. I
looked the car over, and there's nothing the least bit nice about any of
it. Wrong seats, wrong top, wrong cam cover, wrong shift knob, and all of
it bad. Bad paint, bad chrome, bad interior, bad bodywork (and lots of it,)
bad bondo, bad windshield, bad doors, bad windows, bad wiring, bad lenses,
bad hub caps, bad suspension, rust, rust, rust, and everywhere more rust.
And this was on a five or ten minute cursory examination! I don't even know
very much about Giulias, who knows what's really under there.

And the guy paid   e-i-g-h-t  t-h-o-u-s-a-n-d.

Well, I've been trying to convince the fellow that what he really needs to
do is either write it off altogether or find a decent chassis and start
from scratch. The owner's not quite emotionally ready to accept that his
eight grand are gone, but he did ask where a decent, rust free Giulia
chassis could be found, and if one could be found, what it would cost.

So, if anybody's got a straight, rust free Giulia spider chassis that the
wife and neighbors would like to see disappear.... (prefer SF bay area, but
LA area possible.)

RON