Re: 16v boxer/sud gearbox

Is this 16v for installation into an Alfasud or are you going put the 16v in a
Porsche 914? If it's for an Alfasud the short answer is yes, and a slightly
longer answer might be found at:
http://www.alfasprint16v.fws1.com/

There are also several 16v Alfasuds and Sprints on Tim Rauen's site:
http://www.8ung.at/alfasud/asree9.html
http://www.8ung.at/alfasud/asus18e.html

If it's for a 914, then you might want to consider whether you want a gearbox
from an Alfasud (mechanical speedo drive) or Alfa 33 (electronic speedo drive).
For best acceleration, the 9:37 final drive is recommended as I'm guessing the
Porsche wheels/tyres will be a bit taller than the 165/70R13 and 185/60R14
Alfasud sizes.
http://www.alfa-pages.co.uk/gearbox.htm

Sounds like a fun project.

Best Regards