replace vintage radio

In a message dated 5/7/2002 2:18:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> I'd like to replace the $59 Bradlees special radio (a non functioning Sanyo
> tape deck from the 70s), with a period radio.   Avoiding the whole "did
> radios
> come stock in 60s Alfas" thread, can anyone suggest where I might be able
> purchase a period radio that would fit in my Duetto.

There is a vintage auto radio shop near here (in Burbank, CA).  I don't know
if they have a mail order department or not.  If you're in the vicinity, let
me know.

Typically, there is a bunch of nutcase fruit loops around for every kind of
obsolete techno junk, and I am sure you will find an old car radio world if
you look long enough for it.

Perhaps you could  try "calling C. Q." on a search engine --

Charlie
LA, CA, USA