164LS O2 Sensor

My 5-speed '95 164LS has a very small amount of a silmilar syptom. Since it is temp-related, I thought mine might be the Coolant Temp Sensor. I checked the connection and secured it with Stabilant-22. No luck.

My next step is to bring it to the dealer in a few weeks for it's last round of 7 Year/100K mile Extended Warranty work (steering column key release and power window switch, to be specific). I will ask them to look at that problem as well. Ask me again in a few weeks if you still have the problem.

Karl
Sunnyvale, CA
'95 164LS 62K miles

(Delivered new on 6-28-95, Warranty expires 6-28-02. I'm facing the Vatican and saying my prayers that nothing major happens immediately afterwards.)