Re: Radio for a Duetto

 Hey Robin,
I stumbled across these guys recently while doing the same research.  My plan was to install a period looking radio (probably Becker or Blaupunkt), with a CD changer in the trunk, out of sight.
http://www.koenigs-klassik.de/indexe.html
No financial interest, etc.
Cheers,
Ian Lomax
  "Boyar, Robin" <rboyar@domain.elided> wrote: I'm in the midst of my mini-resto for my Duetto (thanks to all for their top
and rust suggestions!), and had another question...

I'd like to replace the $59 Bradlees special radio (a non functioning Sanyo
tape deck from the 70s), with a period radio. Avoiding the whole "did radios
come stock in 60s Alfas" thread, can anyone suggest where I might be able to
purchase a period radio that would fit in my Duetto.

Thanks,
Robin

' 67 Duetto
' 92 Saab 900
' 98 Visa Card (getting the most mileage these days)