RE: Temporarily Off Line

It's an automatic out-of-office notification. His email account is probably sending one every time he gets a digest.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: alfacybersite [mailto:acs@domain.elided]
	Sent: Tue 5/7/2002 3:29 PM
	To: AD
	Subject: Temporarily Off Line

	"Does anyone know if Steve Richards will be temporarily off line while
	he
	moves services?"

	Cheers,
	Lawrence
	'71 GTV

	*********

	What I want to know is how is sending the messages? My personal theory
	is via mental telepathy, although there are the usual party-poopers out
	there who will simply say, "Duh, Biba, he's using another computer in
	the meantime."

	Biba
	Irwindale, CA USA

	Dunno, sort of like a voice from the temporarily dead.