Re: loctite 510

> Hi Matthias,
>
> Curious - loctite 510 is a thread sealer !!
> (not a thread locker but a thread sealer, to prevent liquids from leaking out
> around threads)
>
> Cheers,
> /Neil

That's exactly what it looks like. Dunno. It says Loctite 510, "per piani
prefussori" and "sigilla flange". There's a sketch of an oil pan sump and
the stuff being applied to the mating surfaces.? This might be the wrong
thing, I am just going by what my mechanic and part supplier tell me/send
me. I would have to be in a highly experimental mental state to actually use
this instead of cig seals.
--
Matthias Kuster L.A., CA
1991 164L "Alfonso"