Geezer cars

> --- Carson or Wendy <dammwood@domain.elided> wrote:
> > Kinda sorta thinking of selling the milano and
> > getting a 95 Cadillac limo....

A little behind in my reading...sorry if this topic  is old:

This kinda reminds me of a friend who bought a Caddy hearse at an auction after he got out of college. Painted it up with wild colors and cruised Westwood (L.A.) with friends just for kicks.

I dunno what the neighbors would think in Ft McMurray, however.

Karl

"Everybody's last ride is in a Cadillac" (My grandfather, age 91, and still won't ride in one voluntarily)