Re: New GTV

With all the speculation on the introduction (and US importation?) of a new
GTV I noticed on one of the TV programs covering one of the recent car shows
that another maker, name forgotten, will be introducing a GTV into the US
market in the next year or so.  I don't know what rights Alfa has to the name
GTV, but another maker is about to use it.

Jerry in Houston