Re: Shankle

From: Will Owen <nashwill912@domain.elided>

>I recall being very much annoyed about this at the time, as Shankle's
> >prices were generally a good deal better...and speaking of ARR, has
> >anyone heard from them lately? I dropped in to their showroom (such as
> >it was) shortly after I got the Berlina, looking for a shop manual or >at
>least a catalog, and was told that a new catalog would be out soon >and
>they'd be glad to send me one. So I left my name and address, and >that was
>the last contact I had with them in the intervening 1 1/2
>years. I know they've moved - does anyone know where?

Back when I was an Alfettatista, figuratively threw the whole Shankle
catalog at the car to very great effect. I was likewise displeased by the
buyout. About 4-5 months ago, I emailed asking for a catalog and received a
reply that (I'm paraphrasing) their new catalog would be coming off the
press any minute now.

-Joe in reasonably sunny SoFla
1984 GTV-6 Maratona, ~13K mi.