Shankle Catalog

Well, here I am, just sifting through the mountain of paper and books I got
with the Alfetta a couple of years ago and I stumble across a 1983 Shankle
catalog. This is interesting reading, some cool Alfa stuff in here!

Let's see, a bolt-on turbo kit that makes 203 hp for my 2L ... heel and toe
kits ... the infamous sure-start ... even the proper tank filters for the
SPICA cars (a variety of them)! Pretty cool.

So now I'm thinking these folks were pretty Alfa savvy gear heads and I can't
remember if they're still in business or not. A quick internet search for
them turns up nothing at the Chatsworth, CA address in the catalog and no joy
on the (213) phone number from the same place. Not looking too good here ...
o'course, they *could* have moved in the last twenty years.

No www.shankle.com to be found, either.

Is Shankle gone?

Tom
Seattle