Re: 164L purchase.

Hello all,

 I am considering the purchase of a 91 164L 5Sp.( in great shape)I wanted
some feed back as to the practicability  of this car as daily
transportation? Is there anyone on the list currently, that uses a 164 as
their daily transporation? What type of gas mileage can I expect? Moreover,
I have owned a GTV/6 for over 15 years and at one point it was driven daily
however, it did not serve well as daily transport.

Thank you in advance.

Emilio

Toronto, Canada.