re: "S" cams in a 2.5 and wheels question...

Hi,

For the 2.5, I would recommend you get a better EFI first before the
S-cams. I've done the S-cam upgrade on a 2.5, and it revs a little
better but the low end becomes weaker.

New S-cams, new cam buckets and followers with installation labor will
cost close to $1000. That's a lot of money. If you get your cams used
and are doing your own install go for it. If not, think about the EFI
before any other upgrade, it will make your V6 respond the future
upgrades better.

Zamani
http://health.yahoo.com