GT Junior 1600 Lusso

This weekend I'm going to check out a '75 GT Junior 1600 Lusso. Is there
anything in particular I need to look out for. The car is not is the best
shape as it's cheap and intended to be my project car (for the next 5 years
or so).
At what point should I consider the car having terminal rust ? In which
places ? Also, is there anything in particular I should know about the
1570cc engine ? Known 'bugs' etc are welcome.
I also have the following questions (all about the Euro version):
- does anybody have a picture of the interior, so I can check if the car is
indeed fully stock as the seller claims ?
- according to the seller, the car has original AR alloys. Which ones would
that be ? Can I see a pic somewhere ?
- did the engine come with webers, dell'ortos or solexes in that year ?
- in what range would the chassisnumber be ? I only found chassisnumbers up
to '72.

I know it's a lot of questions, but I searched the web for days now, without
finding much info on this model and from that year.

Thank you all.

Thomas

'83 GTV6 3.0
'83 GTV6 2.5 (parts car)