re: Mo Betta Fetta

Tess wrote:

"Zach, could you clarify what you mean when you put "annoyances" and
"Alfetta" in the same breath? Some of us might misunderstand.... &;-)"

Well, let me see here:

1) The lack of a hand brake, the handle does not click & stay up
2) The fact that I had to replace my totally shot seatbelt with a 4pt
harness which is a major PITA for daily driving
3) No heater fan - ok it works for 45sec a day, that's it
4) The loud, buzzy, rear muffler
5) Rear brakes locking up
6) Shocks are weak
7) No stereo :-(
8) Broken passenger window regulator - held up with a rag stuffed
between the door & window crank
9) Rear hatch leaks exhaust fumes
10) Rattling rear upper spring plate or hatch window
11) Various other things

Other than that, it runs pretty good and has many strong points like a
smooth shifting box & rebuilt front end..  Although, it might have a
slight rod knock.  Sounds like a diesel under light throttle at low to
mid revs.  But with a $50 Alfetta, who cares right?  I don't think
anyone should have to live with the above, even in a nearly free
Alfetta.  Those points just make daily driving annoying for me!

Lates,
Zach