Introduction

Hello the Alfa List -
I just joined.  I own a black 1987 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio - had it
almost 11 years.
I live in Endwell, NY (in the "Southern Tier" - near Binghamton, just north
of the PA border).

Two weeks ago I hit a deer whilst cruising at expressway speed. Fortunately,
the impact was at the right front fender above the wheel - a fraction
earlier and it would have been major damage to the front end.  But I was
lucky - after getting a new windshield (it was smashed totally - there was
glass EVERYWHERE), the car is driveable, and will be going into the body
shop soon for repairs.
El Bambino took off the right outside mirror.  This was the electric remote
control mirror at $200+.  Insurance will pay for the right one, but of
course not a left, which is showing its 15 years of age.  So I'd like to get
two new ones, and, since I never need to use the remote adjustment, I have
been considering something like Vitalonis, which I understand are now not
much available.

Any suggestions what I should do for mirrors?

Dave Martin
Endwell, NY
dwmartin@domain.elided