Re: refurbishing Spider door panels

Brad,

One of the AROC sites has n article about this
process, I think it's the St. Louis site (sorry, don't
remember the URL offhand)

But easier still, check with Martin DeCampo, his quad
was wrecked recently and he is selling doors.  Check
the classifieds on www.gtv6.org or email him at
humanatek@domain.elided  he had complete doors at one
point.

It shouldn't be that hard to replace the backing if
that's the way you go.

Good luck!
Ian Lomax