Used Alfa Transmission wanted

I've gotten about knee deep into my transmission rebuild and realize that it
may be more cost effective to replace it with a good used unit for the short
term and rebuild the original transmission, or have it rebuilt, as time and
money allow.  So does anyone have a good transmission they want to get rid
of that would fit my '74 Spider?  Speaking of fitting, what years of Spider
transmission will work and what are the differences if any?  Can I just swap
my bellhousing in and use any year Spider unit?
Thanks for any help.

Jason Ritchie
'74 Spider
Boise, Id.