re 164 CD changer

The CD changer in my LS also went belly-up.  No auto alarm/stereo place in San Francisco could (or wanted) to fix it.

After checking every possible connection and cleaning the Fujitsu changer with compressed air, etc., I sent it to United Radio in East Syracuse NY for a $200 repair.  The unit was returned quickly, and about 6 months later, the changer is still functioning as promised.

United Radio 800/448-0944

Paul cuadra@domain.elided

95 LS 5-speed
97 Moto Guzzi Sport