Milano wiring question

Hi all,

I bought a totalled Verde and a non-running but otherwise clean '81
GTV6 that was about to be Sawzalled for scrap.  I installed the 3.0-
liter in the GTV6, along with the 3.0 ignition system.  Now I have
a few electrical issues to address...

There are two 9-pin connector blocks on the Verde harness that
have nothing to plug into on the early GTV6.  One connector block is
white, the other is black.  Both branch from the harness near the
relay set.

The connectors are only half-documented by the Milano Workshop
Manual.  The black connector is definitely G133b, and the white
one is likely G133a.  I've figured out what many of the conductors
do, but not all of them.  Unfortunately, I don't have a working
Milano around to test.

Does anyone have a pinout of these connectors?

Thanks a lot.
-Tom

P.S.  No original GTV6 parts were harmed during this production.
They're all sitting safely in a box.